Saturday, August 8

Jones!

In my Intro to Advertising class my group has been working on a project.  We're preparing an ad campaign for Jones Soda Co.  My group members came up with the ideas for the print ads and I finally made them today.

(This is actually 3D, I thought it was a cool idea.  Something to do while you're at the bus stop)

(Goldilocks-and-the-Three-Bears-ish)

It's supposed to be a Where's Waldo thing... I'm not sure what text to put in it...



p.s. (Jones Soda is really good =)

4 comments:

  1. DANG!!!!! I love it!!! especially the first one!!! The 3d is perfect!!! I admit when you first showed me that idea i couldn't see what it would be useful for... but a print ad is an AWESOME idea!! I only wonder if people will know to cross their eyes and look at it?.. hmm...

    and.. how did you do the logo and text at the bottom in 3d?? tell me tell me

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! it was fun to make =)

    The 'Jones' text below the bottle, I just select/copied the "JONES" from each label (so it was already 3D), but to add a little effect I used the liquify tool to curve the ends of the words up (to give it a more 'wrapping' look to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and one funny thing =) When I went to buy the coke can at Macey's, all they had was a Special Summer Edition (how convenient), and it would have been distracting because it's not the classic coke design. Soooo I went to a gas station and they had the same Speical Summer Edition cans... BUT they DID have some really old 6-packs of the normal coke cans. So I just stood there for a while and then when the clerk wasn't looking, I swapped a Summer can out for one of the normal cans in the 6-packs. I know what you're thinking. I'm so dangeresque.

    I am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMMMMM JOOOOONES. Brings back memories.

    ReplyDelete