Wednesday, August 5

Oh, LAY thuh.

This weekend a few friends (Chad, Kyle, Erik and Portia) invited me to go with them to the woooooorld famous Olathe (0-LAY-thuh) Sweet Corn Festival!!!! Woooooooo! =) My 5D was lent out, and I needed to finish off a roll of glorious HP-5, so I headed off with my mom's faithful Canonet QL-17 Rangefinder! I LOVE that camera! We started off with a little water skiing and tubing...




I think this was Kyle catching some air

Kyle and Chad hanging on for dear life

Erik's backyard. I could have fallen asleep there and never woken up.


Erik looking through the windows on their honey factories =)

One of the helicopters cruising around the corn festival


Waiting for the concert to start





On the way back, we stopped at Kyle's Grandparents' house to help weed their garden.
They were pretty darn nice



=)

No comments:

Post a Comment