These are a few of the photos that I used in my application to the VA Photography program here at BYU. The burning book is still a favorite of mine. I want to shoot it again and better. Look at that, my brain already got sidetracked.
Anyway, I can understand that these were decent enough for the faculty to consider my admittance. That set of work was good, and the set of work I produced in my first year was good enough that I can understand how I was able to continue in the program, but the work I produced all last year makes me wonder what happened to my curious brain and how I'm ever going to be accepted into the BFA program.
I'll post my first year's work later, and the following year's work after that. If anything tickles your funny bone (or comment bone), share your thoughts please.
Thank you for visiting, it is very kind of you, and you and your visit are much appreciated.





The first and the last photos Nathan--awesome. Of course, I love them all. Especially the WA trees. You don't need to wonder how you got into the program, it's very clear. ;o)
ReplyDeleteThe last one reminds me of cotton candy. And I like cotton candy. Hmmmm. . .
ReplyDeleteI think they're great. I love the car one - and the last one is gorgeous. And if you are ever interested in more fashion photography, I have a couple of shoots I am itching to style for. Just saying.
ReplyDelete