I think to best appreciate these, you need to understand the parameters of the assignments, and then, if you're anywhere near as crazy as I am, these might make you laugh. Or giggle. Maybe both, simultaneously.
Sooooooo, first, without scrolling down, read these and think of a fitting image. The first one is a piece o' cake, you'll probably see it and think, "That's exactly what I was thinking!" That's pretty common.
1. Self portrait (or rather, portrait of Nathan Brough. This idea just came naturally.)
2. Controversial subject (Some of the suggestions were spouse abuse, environmental stuff, etc.)
3. Mormon culture (culture, not religion. Like, green jello or something.)
4. Balance (visual balance)
5. Time (we had to make this image in someway other than freezing a moment in time, like most photos are made)
________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
| wait for it......
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
| waaaaaait for iiiiiiit..........
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Okay now!
|
|
|
|
|
|
-------------------------------





Soon I'll post the images that I made in my classes from last year, which will explain why I'm wondering if I'll make it into the BFA.
p.s.(The prints look better in real life.)
No comments:
Post a Comment