would you sit in front of my camera for a 1/2 hour or so? You can have the original negative, and if you decide that it isn't horribly embarrassing, you can hand it back to me and I'd be grateful to be able to add it to a small portfolio.
I can't promise that it will be flattering, that's not the intent, but I fully relinquish the destiny of the image to you.
No rush. Like the wise old man from Toy Story 2 said, "You can't rush art."
We'll give you more than half and hour if you come to Logan. In fact, we'll smash you in a brotherly sense as well.
ReplyDeleteWhat I like about this photo is the anticipation. I keep waiting for the picture to show up. What I don't like about this photo is that I keep waiting.
If you can guarantee it won't be flattering, then yes. Sign me up. I live for unflattering, but artfully done, photographs.
ReplyDelete