Sometimes (most of the time) I don't understand color. I just have a hard time getting it to do what I want.
This is an original photo with it's hideous default RAW color settings:

I accidentally applied some adjustments that only looked good when combined:

And also was trying to understand layer opacity and color channels in Photoshop and discovered a black and white setting that seemed to make skin tones more glow-rious. (get it? hahahaha....)

I wish I could say that I saw those things in mind's eye and then adjusted the photos, but such is not the case. Practice practice practice...
Ok. I'm in love with these pictures. So so much.
ReplyDeleteThe middle one is my fave.
ReplyDeleteI realized that Ashton shot this photo. You remember him? He's the guy that set up the shot for Nooka at Sparks. Yeah, he's awesome.
ReplyDeleteDo you think they're seeing an alien invasion?
ReplyDelete