
This afternoon I shot the Draper temple for our religious edifice assignment.
I understand now why the green trees and grass didn't expose. It is not because the paper isn't responsive to green light, it's just that it was nearing sunset, and there isn't a whole lot of green light for the plants to reflect during sunset time. That was my aha moment for today.
Question: do you visit the Draper temple every day?
ReplyDeleteQuestion 2: do you have an aha moment every day?
Question 3: if the answer to Question is yes, is the answer to Question 2 yes because the answer to Question is yes?
Question 4: if the answer to Question 3 is yes, what do you think Question 4 should ask?
Question 5: since Question 4 is not a yes-or-no question, do you think I should not have asked it?
By the way, that's an awesome picture. Did you luck out with a clear sky?