Still not dead. Yesterday I finished off a 3 month old roll of HP5 and developed it. Proof that I'm not lying about not being dead. For today, a bit from our camping trip on Thursday, and next week, a bit from a trip to Washington 3 months ago.
Camping trip a.k.a. bring-all-your-technology-including-cameras-along-and-camp-out-in-someone's-backyard trip. Maybe your name should be Nathan Blough (bluff).
Well, technically I think it was someone's backyard. From what we were told, the land just off the trail of Rock Canyon Park is private property and the owner just lets people camp out there. It was pretty sweet... just 100 yards away from the parking lot =)
Sounds magical. Truly. I would love to get out into some outdoorsy something-or-other sometime soon. Speaking of which, please email or call me tomorrow (Thu). We need to get together.
Camping trip a.k.a. bring-all-your-technology-including-cameras-along-and-camp-out-in-someone's-backyard trip. Maybe your name should be Nathan Blough (bluff).
ReplyDeleteWell, technically I think it was someone's backyard. From what we were told, the land just off the trail of Rock Canyon Park is private property and the owner just lets people camp out there. It was pretty sweet... just 100 yards away from the parking lot =)
ReplyDeleteSounds magical. Truly. I would love to get out into some outdoorsy something-or-other sometime soon. Speaking of which, please email or call me tomorrow (Thu). We need to get together.
ReplyDelete