Sunday, April 18

Fruits

Remember that one time when I used to blog? That was great.
There was that one time that I promised that I would have results from my XXL camera, and it's been a while, and I finally have some proof of my existance during the last four weeks.

If all goes well, this and 4 other images like it will be put up next fall as 4 1/2 x 7 1/2 ft. prints. Let's cross our fingers

Many thanks to the many who helped

7 comments:

  1. OMG!!! That looks SOOOOO awesome Nathan!!! Way to go!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shweet photo, Nathan! I'm crossing my fingers as we speak...it makes typing difficult. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since you didn't use punctuation at the end, I'll assume the colon (:) is the end of the sentence and that some grammatical errors need correcting. My analysis leads me to believe that your conclusion should be written thus:

    "Let's cross our fingers' many thanks to the many who helped post Nathan Brough at 1."

    Ah. Doesn't that feel better? English is your second language, no?

    By the way, AWESOME picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. can i just say that you're completely amazing nathan??? i can't wait to see these prints!

    ReplyDelete