All time #1 favorite photograph I've ever posted:

I wish that every time I pressed the shutter release that this kind of pizzaz, this kind of style, lighting and feeling would find it's way through my lens. I think that that would be nice.
Some others that I've liked quite a lot:







Maybe if you have some favorites that I missed, that would be nice to hear, and I can post those next week.
Yes...I love the ice fishing one of dad... it looks cold! (the one of him by himself...the slight blur of legs just fits the feeling of snow and ice) You took it in February
ReplyDeleteI love the one with the bike!! Well done!! You truly are an amazing photographer :)
ReplyDeleteThe first two are spectacular, I must say.
ReplyDeleteYou know, maybe you should make a movie. I think your #1 is very much something I would expect to see in a well-done movie about the '50s.
I'm a big fan of that first photo too. Good work.
ReplyDelete