Tuesday, November 3

Lipps Inc.

I tried to recreate this ad (by Timothy Hogan) for my class:



and I have this sorry excuse that I'm still working on:


The highlights are all wrong, I totally dropped in gradients on the middle section, the drip on the blade is misshapen, the drops at the bottom aren't even there, there's even a terrible dodge job on the bottom part. Let's just not mention how the lighting on the razor blade isn't even close. Talk about a work in progress...

Want to model for me? You'll get free MAC lipstick!!! It's just had a razor blade stuck in it, it's still good. I tried it. (just kidding, I didn't try it. But it is still good.)

It was kind of awkward hanging out at the lipstick section at Nordstrom... the clerk sure was helpful though =)

1 comment:

  1. Yo Nathan, it looks pretty dang good to me. What happened to the perfume you were working on? P.S. I'll model for you if you want a 5-foot-nothing-not-that-cute-model! But I'd love to be in one of your photos! I love your stuff.

    ReplyDelete