SorryIhaven'tpostedanythingonthisbloginoveraweekI'vebeenkindadistracted BUT,
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhm'gosh. There were some good distractions. =)
Chad Farnes spearheaded our voyage to L.A., where the CBS Studio is located, because, of course, we got tickets to The Price is Right.
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
Right now I'm still pretty distracted with my wonderful Y group, helping some freshmen get fresh with BYU... and familiar with BYU, too.
ANYway, I finally got some film picked up today, but the print lab on campus is closed this week, so I couldn't scan them, so I just photographed the negatives and was slightly unsuccessful with correcting the colors (they were all backwards, and blue, and... weird). SO, some are in black and white, others are just kinda whack, and I think there was one that was kinda close to normal.
pit stop

vineyards... we were getting closer to CA
Palm trees = CA
of course we had to stop by the beach in San Diego.







You may, at some point, appreciate the blessing of digital...no film, no processing, no waiting! Love instant gratification.
ReplyDelete