Saturday, June 13

Warshington

So, my brother bought one of the these:

aaaaaaaaaaand, I drove it back to Seattle (where he lives) with him. It was about 13 hours, and we totally dominated the drive. His backyard looks something liiiiiiike this:


Walk 100 feet out his back yard and you're on a bridge that connects his town house to the forest.

And he showed me his office at Microsoft and we did cool stuff and other fun things. And then I flew back on Thursday. And I pretty much have to admit my week-long-blog-negligence. I'm sorry. I apologize. It is a priority of mine to blog on a daily basis (Mon-Sat). Thank you for visiting my blog.

=)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Washington. That state is very dear to my heart. Your brother's backyard looks a whole lot like my old backyard. Maybe we were neighbors! ;o) I'm glad you liked it so much, and that you said hi for me. Lovely, lovely place. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete