Saturday, June 27

Aaaaaaaaaalabama, AlaskaArizonaArkansas, California...

UPDATE(7/1/09): Wisconsin and Georgia have joined the fray!  Thank you, too!
UPDATE:
Yay! Alaska visited me! Keep 'em coming, friends! Thank you!

Did you ever sing that song in 4th grade? I didn't. But Mrs. Lindbergh's class did.

Look! I'm' only 15 states short!
If you have friends in any of these states, show them my blog please! I'm trying to get a blog visit from every state in the Union!

Not that it'll mean anything..... just.... kinda cool.


Alaska Thanks!
Arkansas
Delaware
Georgia Thanks!
Indiana
Kentucky
Maine
Montana
North Dakota
Oregon
Rhode Island
South Dakota
West Virginia
Wisconson Thanks!
Wyoming

kthxbye!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from ALASKA
    The last frontier...
    Home of the midnight sun, not in the winter.
    Greetings Connie (Patrick)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Connie! Good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Guess what? I got Russia! Thanks to my mom and dad. Pretty soon I'll get Ukraine!

    Good job on having 12 states left. I'm still behind by that standard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I visited Maine and RI within the past two weeks. Does that count?

    ReplyDelete