Tuesday, May 26

A memorable memorial day

Today, I attended two barbecues. It was wonderful. =) I feel so blessed to have all these happenin' events happenin' all around me!

I started the day with some family photos for my brother, Jordan. I normally charge $1,000,000 for family photos. Jordan and Debbie put up with a lot of me last summer so they earned free family photos for the rest of their lives. Landon had fun with the ducks =)



Later, I went to my ward BBQ, which was great. (and nutritious). Following BBQ #1 was BBQ #2. Party at Jordan's house!!! Jordan bought a unicycle today!!! Jordan was getting some really good headway on mastering that thing. I gave it a try and learned from the master! Awesome action ensued.



I think I'll try it again some time =)


Hooray for holidays!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your happiness with the rest of the world. It's very delightful to read your writings and feel the bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nathan, enjoyed looking at your photos! Golly, this young man really grew UP!! I will
    check your site again to see what you have been snapping pictures of. Loved the picture of Jordan, Debbie and both little people, Thanks
    Mrs."P"

    ReplyDelete