Friday, May 1

Avenia


For my other final project I pulled together a lot of resources to create a set of images that was... acceptable (I'll not be posting it).

I did learn a great deal and gain a lot of experience in pulling it together. Part of pulling it together was persuading a wedding dress shop to lend me some dresses for my shoots in exchange for extra images that I would give for them to use for whatever.

Of the three shops that I contacted, Avenia Bridal was the only one to respond, and thankfully so. Their selection of dresses is pretty darn impressive. They lent me 11 different dresses, ranging in price from $1,200 to $5,500 over 3 days, collectively worth over $30,000. It's a shame I didn't have more time (finals week). Fortunately I found some great models and a stylist to help me make it happen, and Lucy set up the general lighting for me. This is one of the better images I've finished up, I hope to work through a few more in coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment