Wednesday, April 8

In live color.







The colors are so much more intense in real life. The internets = Anti-color-vision.
On the bright side, the light was sweet and Jarom and Stephanie are awesome!
If you get to go to their wedding/reception, be prepared, because it's about to be
the most intense wedding of your life. WHOA.

3 comments:

  1. I think I'll give you a Critique:

    That first picture is wild, man. Wedding dress + dry brown climbing vines = cool.

    #2 - The umbrella is ok, (maybe a little cliche,) but the 1-color background makes it look like a studio. Surprising since I can tell from the other photos it was taken outside.

    #3 - Great composition! She looks puzzled about that boquet on her lap. ;D

    #4&5 - I like 5 better; the awnings (if that's what they are called) in #4 draw the eye up and away from the subject. In #5 they look less important.

    #6 - Like #3, this is a well-balanced composition. Nice to see the ring in one of these. Really interesting is the scale of solid color to bright white, and sharp features on the subject to out-of-focus background. This is my favorite of the 6.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 and 5 are wonderful. it's the modernist in me.

    ReplyDelete