Wednesday, March 11

Choose your pwn adventure

The studio gave me a hard time today. I came away dissatisfied.

I want you 25 visitors

(yes, I use google analytics and I know there
are 25 of you and that you live in Utah/Washington/Idaho/Nevada/
Texas/Illinois(no idea who you are but thank you for your visit)/
Connecticut(again, no idea who you are but thank you for your visit),
and that you spend an average of 1min 59sec on the blog, and so
much more.)

to tell me what you want to see. Or just choose an
adjective or give me a challenge or an idea. I will shoot it. And I
will blog it. It shall be done. Speak and be heard. (please)

p.s.(I apologize for the 6 day famine, show me some love by leaving
a comment and I promise it won't happen again. Ashton is exempt
from any potential guilt trip because he's been kind and has left several
comments. Thank you Ashton.)

3 comments:

  1. adjective: hott (with a double t)

    let's see what you've got. uhn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, you're taking requests? Do you only do people in studios, or do you take your camera everywhere and shoot anything?

    Here's a toughie: do something with an 'old' feel; like ancient Greek or Roman old. Like, antiquity old. (As opposed to 98-years-and-still-kicking old.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about 'Epitome of Beauty'
    Lets see what you can do for that!

    ReplyDelete